Omens and superstitions of southern India (1912)

fullscreen
Author: Thurston, Edgar, 1855-1935
Subject: Folklore--India--Madras (Presidency)
Publisher: New York : McBride, Nast
Language: English
Digitizing sponsor: Indiana University
Book contributor: Indiana University
Collection: indianauniversitylibrary; americana
Notes: Preface page is bound into the gutter Many pages torn from book.Also many tattered and folded pages Ink markings in the margins

Description

320 p. : plates ; 23 cm.

Average Rating: 4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: 1Administrator - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - April 22, 2013
Subject: Re: download link
you may download the full e-book here -----> http://tiny.cc/dloadebook312

you may download the full e-book here -----> http://tiny.cc/dloadebook312

you may download the full e-book here -----> http://tiny.cc/dloadebook312

you may download the full e-book here -----> http://tiny.cc/dloadebook312

you may download the full e-book here -----> http://tiny.cc/dloadebook312

Reviewer: Big Eyed Tarsier - 3.00 out of 5 stars3.00 out of 5 stars3.00 out of 5 stars - March 26, 2011
Subject: Better scans available
Since I am preparing this interesting book for Project Gutenberg (where it will be in text format very soon), I scanned it, and made it available at http://www.archive.org/details/ThurstonOmensSuperstitionsSouthernIndia.

Scanningcenter: indiana
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: omenssuperstitio00thur
Operator: scanner-janet-breitenwischer@...